Saturday, August 1, 2015

Welcome



Welcome to my election website.  This is the place to find out information about my campaign to be re-elected to the position of AMA District X Vice President.  Some people have asked why does this website exist when we have the District X website at www.ama10.org?  The answer is simple, the AMA has strict rules forbidding the use of AMA websites and the AMA magazine for election purposes.  Rules that I support fully; they were put in place to keep those areas free of election messages and to give challengers a fair footing.

So here is a place for you to ask questions about the election by emailing me at this address AMADistrictXElection@gmail.com.  I'll be happy to respond and if I think others would benefit I'll share the question on the blog.

On average only 1 in 5 AMA members take part in the election.  That makes your vote a powerful tool please take advantage of that and re-elect Lawrence Tougas as AMA District X Vice President.

No comments:

Post a Comment